Dutch American Foods is a 25-year-old family-owned dry blending and packaging company with manufacturing and warehousing facilities in Beecher and Crete, Illinois. If you are looking for a successful, growing company with a family-owned environment that recognizes quality and hard work, then Dutch American Foods is a good fit for you. We are looking for dependable, hardworking, and responsible individuals to join our team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- General math skills
- Ability to lift 50-60 lbs.
- Ability to work 9-10 hours (lifting, stacking, standing, etc...)
- Leadership, teamwork, and time management skills
- Follow safety rules/regulations, company policies, and food safety/quality procedures
- Operate forklift/train to operate forklift
- Authorized to work in the United States
Assist the Blender Operator with daily tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Load blending equipment following proprietary formulas & instructions.
- Operation of blending equipment safely & efficiently.
- Cleaning/sanitation within batching and processing areas.
- Lock Out Tag Out.
- Changeovers on blending equipment.
- Observation of blending machinery and making adjustments accordingly.
- Discharge finished product into super sacs.
- Disposal of trash and keep the work area clean & always ready for inspection.
- Follow a daily schedule to ensure production, quality, & performance goals are met.
Job Type: Full-Time
2nd Shift (Mon – Thurs 4:45pm – 3:30am; Fri 4:45pm – 1:30am)
Hourly Rate: $16 - $20/hour (depending on experience)
*Based on a 50-hour work week
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid holidays & PTO days
Work Location: 25393 Dixie Highway Crete IL 60417
Join our team today! This is a great opportunity to use your talents and make a difference in taking us to the next level of performance!