Dutch American Foods is a 25 year old family-owned dry blending and packaging company with manufacturing and warehousing facilities in Beecher and Crete, Illinois. If you are looking for a successful, growing company with a family-owned environment that recognizes quality and hard work, then Dutch American Foods is a good fit for you. We are looking for dependable, hardworking, and responsible individuals to join our team.
We have openings on 1st shift (6:00am - 4:15pm Monday - Friday) and 2nd shift (4:45pm – 3:30am Monday - Thursday, 4:45pm - 1:30am Friday, Saturday & Sunday Off) for Blender Operators. We are looking for experienced blender operators with a positive, can-do attitude who have a desire for a great long-term opportunity.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- General math skills
- Ability to lift 50-60 lbs.
- Ability to work 9-10 hours (lifting, stacking, standing, etc...)
- Leadership, teamwork, and time management skills
- Follow safety rules/regulations, company policies, and food safety/quality procedures
- Operate forklift/train to operate forklift
- Authorized to work in the United States
Position Overview :
Blend or mix raw ingredients to batch specifications. Operate blending equipment to achieve proper mixing. Perform cleaning/sanitation within batching and processing areas. Must be able to work 10 hours a day lifting up to 50-60 pounds.
Job Type: Full-Time
Hourly Rate/Salary: $12-16/hr. ($34,000-45,000/yr.) *Based on a 50 hour work week
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid holidays & PTO days
- Multiple locations: Beecher & Crete
Join our team today! This is a great opportunity to use your talents and make a difference in taking us to the next level of performance!'