General Labor/ Stacker
Dutch American Foods is a 25-year-old family-owned dry blending and packaging company with manufacturing and warehousing facilities in Beecher and Crete, Illinois. If you are looking for a successful, growing company with a family-owned environment that recognizes quality and hard work, then Dutch American Foods is a good fit for you. We are looking for dependable, hardworking, and responsible individuals to join our team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- General math skills
- Ability to lift 50-60 lbs.
- Ability to work 9-10 hours (lifting, stacking, standing, etc...)
- Leadership, teamwork, and time management skills
- Follow safety rules/regulations, company policies, and food safety/quality procedures
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Stack finished product onto a pallet in a neat/organized manner (25-60 pounds).
- Properly place the appropriate tickets/labels onto the finished pallet.
- Stage the pallet for the forklift operators to take to shrink wrap machine.
- Ability to transfer to and work in different rooms upon request.
- Ensure that housekeeping standards are always visitor ready in all areas.
- Assist in the training of new employees.
- Reviews production schedules on a daily basis and takes proactive measures to ensure their completion.
- Report/document any issued identified while on the packaging line.
- Following policies and procedures (SOPs, GMPs, etc.) as written.
- Dispose of trash in an appropriate manner.
Job Type: Full-Time
2nd Shift (Mon – Thurs: 4:45pm – 3:30am, Fri: 4:45pm – 1:30am)
Hourly Rate: $16/hour
*Based on a 50-hour work week
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid holidays & PTO days
Work Location: 25393 Dixie Highway Crete IL 60417
Join our team today! This is a great opportunity to use your talents and make a difference in taking us to the next level of performance!